It took awhile to get the IVs started, but once in her contractions started soon thereafter. A couple of hours later she was doing great - I can hardly believe the pain she withstood. As the
hours progressed and the pain intensified, it became apparent she would need an epidural to get her through the day for she had only dialated to 3.5 cm from 2 cm after 4.25 hours of hard work. Even through the toughest moments, she still looked gorgeous. I am continually impressed and mesmerized with how incredible my bride is. I love her and am more proud of her than I've ever been. She received an epidural about 45 min ago; she's now sleeping like an angel and will update everyone as the labor progresses.
This has been an incredible experience so far - being a coach is nothing compared to going through it - I feel so blessed to be able to be a part of Landon's big day! I'm thrilled to meet him and show him off to the world!
5 comments:
Good luck today! James tell Anna that Jessica (Cook) Hughes's mom is thinking of you all today and sends warmest wishes. Hang in there, keep up the good work James!Thanks for the updates!
God's Blessings,
Kim Cook
yay!! He's almost here!! Give Anna our love and we can't wait to meet your new son!
great news! can't wait to hear!
Congratulations!! I'm sure you are using all of that birthing knowledge that we learned in our Birth and Beginnings class! I'm praying for an easy delivery and a healthy baby boy!!
Yipee! Can't wait to meet the little guy!
Post a Comment