Dear Daddy,
Mama and I made this barbecue platter for you at the local paint your own pottery place today. It was SO much fun! I love you so much. You are truly the best Daddy in the whole world. I love the way you take time to take such great care of me, read to me, feed me, snuggle me, give me the most fun baths, swim with me, take me on runs with my doggies, play toys with me and tell the silliest stories, play guitar to me, and most of all I love when you throw me in the air and we laugh so hard together. You are such a fun and wonderful Dada. Mama and I are going to make your first Father's Day so much fun for you. I love you all the way to the moon--and back! :o)
Love you always,
Landon James Cohn
No comments:
Post a Comment